Alaniz, Joe G.
A visitation will be held on Thursday, August 15, 2019 at Darst Funeral Home (796 Russell Palmer Rd. Kingwood, TX 77339) from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. A funeral mass will take place on Friday August 16, 2019 at 11:00am at St. Martha’s Catholic Church in Kingwood, TX. Those wishing to attend the graveside service for Mr. Alaniz will meet at Brookside Memorial Park following the mass at 12:30pm.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
3 thoughts on “Alaniz, Joe G.”
I am so sorry for your loss. Olga has a very special in my heart. I am sure he is Gods hands now and no more pain.
I love you Olga. I miss seeing you.
We will always remember Mr.Joe Alaniz. I will remember that times when he would spend time with his son Joe and just chill with a good conversation. Moments like those are cherish forever. Our deepest condolence to the Alaniz family and love ones. We lift you all in prayer during this time.