Luis, Matthew M.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
Darst Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
16 thoughts on “Luis, Matthew M.”
Cas, iall my heartbto ypu.
Cas. I am sorry to learn about Matt. Will be thinking and praying for you. I remember Matt had a great smile love the smith family
Cas – sending our love and deepest sympathies from Colorado.
We are thinking of you and sending our love and prayers.
Cas, our hearts are broken. We will never ever forget our sweet handsome neighbor that my kids considered their hero. Matthew will always feature in our most treasured memories of Kingwood. Love you, Cindy, Michael, Cameron, Oliver and Emily
Cas, My prayers and thoughts are with you.
Cas, My heart is broken for you. There are no words that can touch your suffering. You Please know that I am praying for God’s comfort and peace.
Cas, My heart is broken for you. I can’t imagine your suffering with the loss of Matt. Please know that I am praying for God’s presence , comfort and peace.
Cas…Wolf and I and our kids are so devastating by the news of Matt’s passing. May do wrap His loving arms around you and give you His peace. We love you.
Oh, Cas, we are stunned and so saddened by the news of Matt’s passing. Our prayers are with you.
Cas so sorry to here of Matts passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Cas, Our hearts are heavy upon hearing of Matt’s passing. May God grant you peace and consolation. With our deepest sympathy, Theresa,Al, Nick and Stacia
Cas, We are so very sorry to hear about Matt’s passing. Many prayers and much love especially at this difficult time. –Maria & Barry
Cas, Mickey and I are so very sorry to hear about Matthew’s passing. We send you our love and prayers that you may find the strength that you need to get through each day.
Mickey and Lanell Smesny
Cas…my heart is breaking for you…there are no words…when you’re ready Byron and I would love to see you…
Byron and I were heartbroken to hear about Matt…there are no words .. but much love, and prayers