Reese, Kathryn R.
A memorial service will be held on Friday, April 12, 2019 at 2:00 PM in the Darst Funeral Home Garden.
To express your sympathy with a flower arrangement please contact our florist.
Darst Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms.
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Darst Funeral Home
796 Russell Palmer Road
Kingwood, Texas 77339
- Aria Funeral Home Northwest Highway
10116 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75238
- Aria Funeral Home Preston Road
19310 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75252
- Aria Funeral Home Irving
1820 N Belt Line Rd.
Irving, Texas 75061
- Fannin Memorial Gardns
2038 S. Highway 121
Bonham, Texas 75418
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in Houston Metroplex
- Hospitals in Houston Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
10 thoughts on “Reese, Kathryn R.”
Deepest sympathies to your loved ones.
MaryAnne, I am so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my prayers.
MaryAnne, so very sorry for your loss. Lots of prayers going up for you from your TOPC family.
Praying for God’s peace and comfort for your family.
Our deepest condolences to you and your family. We are praying for your strength at this time. Sincerely Nurse Manager Council
MaryAnne, I am sorry for your loss. Deepest sympathies for you and your family. You and your family will be in my prayers.
Maryanne, May God be with you and your family through this difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss.
May God continue to give you Peace and Comfort. Kathryn will forever live Your Heart. Gone but Mostly Not Forgotten..
I am sorry for your loss. I’m praying that God comforts you and your family during this difficult time.
Isaiah 41:10 says
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Deepest Sympathy from Woody and Brenda. Our hearts break for your loss my friend. There is nothing we can say that will relieve your grief or take away your broken heart. May the good lord be with you and your family during these trying times. Brenda and I send you our love and condolences. I can’t imagine what you are going through but I do wish I could take some of your grief away. Our prayers go out to you and your family.
Woody and Brenda Hayes
P.S. So sorry Boss.