This position is open and a successful candidate may begin immediately.
Compensation and Hours:
$13+/hr negotiable depending on experience. Full-time.
Small, family-owned funeral home is seeking a data specialist. Duties are highly varied and fast-paced. The successful candidate for this position will be organized and detail-oriented while remaining flexible enough to pause and restart tasks often when different duties take priority.
- Enters data from contracts, receipts, and accounting paperwork after compiling and sorting information and establishing an efficient workflow.
- Performs checks and any follow-ups needed on incomplete information to keep paperwork flowing smoothly and in an organized manner.
- Performs an extremely broad range of support tasks around the funeral home including but not limited to errands, answering phones, and helping during the set up or take down of a funeral service.
- Proficient at typing and very confident using a computer
- Professional and respectful in appearance and manner
- Organized and detail oriented but extremely flexible
- Comfortable working independently
- Experience with a database is preferred but not required
How to Apply:
Submit a resume and cover letter to Erin Darst Hein at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. We are looking forward to meeting you and talking with you but please begin the inquiry process by email (erin@darstfuneralhome) and NOT by phone or in person - to minimize interuptions to our current families. Thank you!